Here's your chance to visit a healthy seven figure Amazon business up close and learn how it's done starting from the ground up!
We are now offering a chance for a few people at a time to work with us IN PERSON at our warehouse location in Mesa, Arizona so we can help you LAUNCH an Amazon business using the same Replens/Wholesale hybrid system that propelled us into the healthy business shown below! You'll see EVERYTHING at this workshop - including our products, sourcing strategies, wholesale strategies and you’ll meet our small team.
We'll Take a Deep Dive Into:
Here's What You Can Expect
- Introduction to the team...Rich, Shelley, Richard (office manager and Wholesale sourcing manager), Rome (warehouse manager), Justin (assistant warehouse manager), Brad (Shopper & RA sourcing manager). Everyone on my leadership team will be involved in teaching their areas of expertise
- Mindset....setting yourself up for success
- Goal setting
- Setting up your wholesale business
- Amazon Basics
- Buy box theory
- Revseller...and/or FBA Revenue Calculator (understanding your numbers)
- Intro to Replenishable Aribitrage
- Replen field trip (visit 2-3 stores to teach live in store Replen sourcing techniques)
- Return to the office to teach how to work through your in-store photos
- Low cost PPC strategy
- Break out session for each participant to start to work through their photos and find their own replens
- Warehouse hands on training...Shipment creation, prep, packing, Shipment completion, LTL, Hazmat, etc.
- Intro to wholesale....keys to launching a successful Wholesale business
- Finding and contacting distributors and brands directly
- Selling your inventory on other marketplaces
- Breakout session...find and contact distributors
- Wholesale continued....Advanced strategies using paid tools (Jungle Scout database, Smart Scout)
- Our hybrid approach of sourcing for both Replens and Wholesale simultaneously and converting Replens into wholesale where possible
- How to work through Price lists
- Building your team...outsourcing and growth
- Hiring and training a shopper...Tips and tricks
- Hiring, training and managing a VA
- Graduation.....The schedule is to be done with day 4 by 2pm. You are then free to either leave or you can stay for one last breakout session and one on one Q&A and additional help. We plan to make ourselves available until 5 pm on the last day too.
About Rich & Shelley Potter
Rich & Shelley Potter
We've been married for almost 16 years and together Shelley and I have 3 beautiful daughters. I graduated from Arizona State University in 2007 with a degree in business and immediately started working for a distributor of electronic components as an inside sales executive and became very familiar with the distribution/wholesale model of doing business. In 2014 when my largest account was bought out by a company in India I was terrified that overnight I could lose 70% of my income to something I had no control over. We decided it was time to take back control and create additional sources of income. In the fall of 2014 Shelley and I started a photo booth rental company and then three months later added bubble soccer rentals to our event business. We still own and operate this event business today. We began selling on Amazon in 2015. In August of 2019, after 12 years in the corporate world I quit my job to go full time with our e-commerce and event businesses. I love working side by side with my wife and I love the freedom and challenges of working for myself. Our event and Amazon businesses have changed our lives in incredible ways. We very much believe in the multiple streams of income life that Jim Cockrum teaches and that selling online has helped us create and we are very excited to help you on your journey to become a successful online entrepreneur. To become more familiar with who we are, and our story please take some time to watch our podcast episodes with Jim Cockrum of Silent Sales Machine Radio at the following links.
Today I manage a team of 10 employees (5 full time and 4 part time and 1 Filipino VA) in a 4500 sq ft warehouse. We closed out 2020 at $2.6M in revenue on Amazon and eBay using the wholesale and Replenishable Arbitrage (Replens) methods of selling online that we will be covering in our coaching sessions. Our 2021 goal is $4.5M in the US and to get set up and launched selling on Amazon in the Canadian market.
What an opportunity! A wealth of knowledge, all organized, taught, and presented with hands on practice all bundled in a few days. Rich and his crew are good at what they do and are eager to share their years of experience, so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. They don’t hold back giving tips and tricks that have made their business so successful.
The vibe they share is calm and engaging in the classroom setting. They are patient and answer any questions you have. We were able to research and find good, money-making products with them walking us through the process. I was able to source approximately $750 in monthly profit with 24 new Replens in just a couple hours on Replens day. On the last day of the training I also got approved for a new wholesale account that looks very promising.
We watched and learned behind the scenes in their very own warehouse. We learned to package and label real products and box and ship efficiently. We were walked through tried systems and software. We were given a list of where to find the best quality, but least expensive supplies to maximize our profit.
FIVE STARS and worth every penny invested.
~ Shannon P.
My husband and I started our Amazon business about six months ago. We have done some online training and have been off to a good start. I am so grateful I was able to attend the Wholesale Hybrid in-person workshop.
This training program is all-encompassing and filled in all the gaps that I did not know existed in our business and processes. I now feel more empowered and ready to scale up our business. Being able to learn from experts in each aspect of the Amazon process has been invaluable. It was incredibly effective to see the complete process of running a successful Amazon business in person and in real-time. I find myself referring to what I learned and referencing the documents provided with the program daily.
~ Megan B.
Are You Interested in the Replen Wholesale Workshop?
Fill out the application below and we will contact you.
Submit your Application for Onsite Training with the Potters below!
Commonly Asked Questions
Anyone who is in the early stages of growing an Amazon business will benefit greatly from this experience. We are excited to build relationships with the great people of the ProvenAmazonCourse.com community!
We are keeping the group sizes small and are filling the calendar with multiple dates. We are planning for fewer than 8-10 students in each session.
Yes - we intend to have a handful of sessions.
We've never done this before, so we are offering a VERY low price temporarily as we prove out this concept. Because it's LIVE training with us and because it's one on one attention for 4 days, we have to charge more than our traditional coaching fees, but if you are interested, please fill out the form below and someone will get with you to see if this opportunity is a good fit for you and your business.
This offer isn't for everyone, but if you'd like to spend four days with some of the leading replens business builders in our community, you should strongly consider this offer. This is an incredible offer for those who understand the value of what we've established in this program.
Copyright 2021 - ReplenWholesaleWorkshop.com